About Fiddleheads Hospitality LLP
We are The Crazy Yogi- a superior quality artisanal and specialty coffee.
We represent the unconventional, the undefined, the new, the-obsessive-to-the-point-of-perfection yet open to experimentation always, coffee that's grown, roasted, and brewed freshly and beautifully for us and for you.
It's been a journey of more than a year for us to understand the science of coffee. Researching, developing relationships with plantations, growing and harvesting, from cherry-picking to roasting to creating unique blends and thereby brewing unique coffees, we have finally developed from coffee to reach to what we envision as koffie', a unique experience.
Our single-minded focus is to sell fresh coffee, within 72 hours of roasting, which can be relished at its optimum flavor with custom blends and freshly brewed hot and cold coffees, using the finest, most delicious, and responsibly sourced beans.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on sales to shops/cafes/restaurants/hotels
2. Work on achieving monthly sales target
3. Work on reporting to the company
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Aug'20 and 22nd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Number of openings