• Provide consultation services to address potential clients’ interest in Visas, including establishing suitability of the candidate’s visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone and face-to-face meetings.
• Present and market immigration services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact prospects.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• To provide regular follow up on enquiries received.
• Pro-actively monitoring changes to various Immigration regulations.
• Briefing various Immigration regulations changes to colleagues in the documentation team
• Assisting with the immigration related content and distribution of the monthly newsletter that is sent to prospects and clients
• Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company.