As a leader in the field, IPA is committed to the enhancement of knowledge and employable skills and commitment to maintaining the highest professional standards and integrity. Today IPA contributes its efforts towards a large number of undergraduate and graduates students to become successful individuals in a highly demanding career in accounting finance taxation payroll and banking.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working on handling local queries and pitching online courses to customers.
Note: This is a commission-based work.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 4th Sep'20 and 9th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have good communication skills to pitch online courses to customers
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 1000 on every Per Course Sell that you make or deliver.