About Planet Idea India
Planet Idea India provides smart solutions integration services to real estate developers, housing societies, and local governments. Launched in 2020, the company is a partnership between Planet Smart City, the global leader in smart affordable housing, headquartered in London (UK),and KPFO (Family office of the promoters of Kolte-Patil Developers Limited, which is one of India's leading real estate group). Together, they provide international experience and local understanding to transform smart living in urban India.
Planet Idea India improves residents' quality of life with its unique offering covering Smart Solutions Integration, Planet App, and a community manager to each development. The company aims to create communities and foster relationships through the integration of technology and social innovation practices that enhance how communities are built and lived in. The first project in India is taking shape in marquee township Life Republic, Pune.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle business development
2. Manage the sales
3. Assist in product design
Note: You will be in charge to bring the company offer to co-operative housing society in Pune, show them the value that the product can bring to them and their residents.
Social Media MarketingMS-OfficeDigital MarketingBritish English
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Nov'20 and 2nd Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Application is open for young talented people, with excellent skills in sales and marketing
2. Should be hungry to gain experience on a startup backed up by an international organization and a major player in India
Certificate Letter of recommendation
You will be the frontman/woman of the company and your feedback from the customer would be extremely valuable for the company in helping us shape the offer for future scale-up.
Number of openings