About Rohini Capital
Since 2017, we have been empowering many in accomplishing their dreams. We are an authorized DSA, with experience in retail loans, insurance, and the kiosk banking industry. Our fundamental goals are to create long-lasting relationships with our customers, by providing them with free-of-cost and high-quality services, so that we can serve them for many years. We ensure to maintain confidentiality about all information given to us by customers.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on client acquisition and business development by direct/indirect sales
2. Maximizing revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaign
3. Managing on client focus including pre and post-sales services for long term wealth retention
Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)Marathi Proficiency(Spoken)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Nov'20 and 14th Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must possess basic banking knowledge
2. Must have good prospecting and negotiation skills
3. Must be result-driven and persistent
4. Must have time management skills and should exhibit professionalism
5. Must be active in sales and possess skills like telephone sales, customer service, handling rejection, and product knowledge
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (Ă˘ÂĹĄ 500 per closing deal).
Number of openings