Spyne is an AI-powered technology company that helps photographers to seamlessly organize, edit, and share massive content within their network. Simultaneously, it helps premium businesses to get high-quality images in no time. It also provides photographers with a suite of tools to manage and share millions of photos-raw and edited, with their customers and businesses in minutes. At the same time, it helps the community to simplify their work-life by its intuitive CRM, chatbot, website, analytics, and other AI-based automation tools.
With deeper technological solutions around images, we plan to scale globally in the next 2 quarters. Our target markets are the USA and Europe.
Business operations intern will perform multiple responsibilities across the business operations depending upon internal needs. This position is an opportunity for a new graduate to gain experience in a professional business setting and learn how a business operates on a day-to-day basis.
The BOI will be directly working with our chief operating officer to understand the execution side of our business operations and gain a basic understanding of our products and services, the industries we serve, and the strategy for selling our products and services.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working directly with COO to help manage and align day to day business operations
2. Communicating via emails/calls with our clients for the smooth functioning of shoot operations
3. Managing vendor operations
4. Coordinating with all internal & external departments and making sure of timely closure of client shoots
5. Processing forms, applications, and documents of customers and brands
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Aug'20 and 21st Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Gurgaon and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Strong analytical and organizational skills
3. Ability to multi-task and solve problems
4. Must be detail and solutions-oriented