At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBMâs ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an IBM Planning Analytics Consultant, you will apply your deep expertise in Analytics to come up with a solution for the customer on business and financial planning, budgeting and analytics. You will have to advice the best practices for Planning Analytics implementations, for the customer. Based on your expertise and skills, you will have to review and guide customers and IBM partners.In addition, you will apply your deep expertise in designing, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support IBM Planning Analytics applications on IBM / Private Cloud.We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.Responsibilities:
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You will be required to be a trusted Advisor for the Customer with the deep understanding of the business and financial information of an enterprise.
- You will own the solution and the project as an IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) Consultant and ensure successful delivery of the project.
- You will be a hands-on person, and deliver activities like Creation of Planning Analytics Application, Installation, Training, and Managing Project.
- You will design the overall architecture and infrastructure design.
- You will design the solution for the requirement & prepare project plan.
- You will manage the IBM Planning Analytics environment on IBM / Private / Hybrid Cloud.
- You will design a backup & DR strategy for each of the IBM Planning Analytics instance.
- You will be well versed with TM1 REST API, TM1PY capability and application.
- You will be a continuous learner in the field of Market Trends in Analytics
- You may be expected to work on varied roles in the Project, based your skill and experience on business process and finance related technology.
- You will get to engage in various professional forums and participate in community events.
- You will have the opportunity to work on Practice building initiatives, training, pre-sales, solution design and pioneering engagements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Cognos Analytics (TM1)
- Experience in leading tools like IBM Cognos Analytics / Power BI / Hyperion Planning / SAP BPC / Anaplan
- Industry expertise / specialization is mandatory
- Expertise with programming tools like MS SQL, VBA
- Proven Consulting approach to pursue customer for information led business decisions
- Possess strong foundation in finance and accounting.
- In-depth understanding of IBM Planning Analytics / TM1
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with team.
- Must have an undergraduate degree, followed by relevant work experience in planning, budgeting and analytics.
- Professional degree in Finance or Engineering
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications