At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Business Transformation Consultant, you will be providing application maintenance and support of Warehouse Management systems such as Manhattan. You are responsible to work proactively with clients to refine their current business strategy or develop a new strategy in line with competitive and market forces. Responsibilities:
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You will manage configuration, development of minor customizations and enhancements on Manhattan
- Demonstrate knowledge on the typical integrations such as between an ERP system such as SAP and Manhattan
- Troubleshoot issues in an implemented Manhattan solution and creatively solving the issues as per SLAs.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Warehouse Management Systems
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in application support and maintenance using Manhattan
- Experience in integrating SAP and Manhattan Scale for clients as per their requirement
- Proficient in configuration, development of customizations and enhancements on Manhattan
- Demonstrate good understanding of the Warehouse Management related business process flows and Manhattan system process flows
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting issues in an implemented Manhattan solution and creatively solving the issues as per SLAs
- Proven communication skills and ability to lead teams such as with knowledge harvesting, upskilling, innovation etc.
About Business Unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.