Experience : 3-5 YEARS
Job Code : 1232832
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: C++-L3 RTOS Device Drivers-L1, Embedded Debugging-L2, Embedded-L2, Unix Developer Tools-L2, RTOS-L2, Embedded Software Design-L1, RTOS Device Drivers-L2, Embedded Linux-L2
Desirable Skills: C# - CSharp-Programming-L3, Windows Internals-L3
Language Skills: English Language-L2
Key skills required for the job are:
1. C++ > MUST
2. C# and .NET > MUST
3. Core/basic Windows internals > MUST
4. General OS concepts (process, thread, IPC, virtual memory etc.) > MUST
5. Debugging skills (call stack analysis, crash dump analysis, remote debugging, multithreaded app debugging etc.) > MUST
6. Basic understanding of Build, compilation, packaging and deployment > MUST
7. Understanding of Printing domain : GOOD TO HAVE
8. Understanding of USB read/write, UWP, Windows printing architecture, Wireshark
GOOD TO HAVE:
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- Minimum work experience:3 - 5 YEARSYears