Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role .Position Overview
The role will be a development engineer who will be working on C++ on windows OS in ATM domain.You are responsible for
- Debugging software and system issues.
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment, and formal software process.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Writing commercial-grade customer-facing applications.
- Working with high volume transaction-based systems.
- Handling coding/testing/packaging for assigned tasks with some level of guidance.
- Understanding and follow best practices (for example coding guidelines),applicable processes and tools.
- Fulltime Bachelor and/or Master degree in engineering(or MCA) with a minimum of 60% grade.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience.
- C++ on Microsoft Windows platform.
- Multi-threading concepts, COM/DCOM, COM+
- Should have analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to work independently and in small teams, partner effectively cross-group, and manage multiple priorities and deliverables concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the entire product development cycle: from design, implementation, and debugging, to shipping and maintenance. List of soft skills required, experience with software, technology used for the role, etc.
- Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
- Preferably possess 1 or more Microsoft Certifications.
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.