• Candidate will
own and drive CAD requests from Automation Solutions Flow Controls business
unit to fullfill 3D
reports functionally to Team Leader Flow Controls at Emerson Innovation Center-
• Work on manufacturing
3D models / drawings. Provide additional support as needed for other E&D
projects / assignments.
• Develop 3D solid
models and assemblies of valve’s components.
• Provide necessary
drawings/3D models required production with appropriate GD&T.
• Interact with other
team members to meet and optimize productive time / drawing requirements.
• Adherence to quality
process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
• Communicate and
coordinate results with the team members
• Collaboratively work
with other teams
• Willingness to learn
• Person will be handling
all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications
• Minimum Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Mechanical desired with
exposure to design environment up to 3
• Software skills: Creo, ACAD, Awareness of PDM Practices.
• Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting, detailing practices.
• Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
• Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
• Good drawing reading and understanding abilities.
• Respect company’s values and ethics.
• A willingness to learn is critical.
• Good communication skills are desirable.