Intern Job Description:
Our Knowledge Based Engineering Division responsible for developing Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)/Computer Aided Design (CAD)/Product Lifecycle Software Toolsets, Implementation and Support existing tools for our customers is looking for dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn and support our Seating KBE Software Team.
You will be working closely with our Seating KBE Software team to know about Seating Fundamentals, Commercial CAD/CAE Software used to design automobile seats, Understanding on Seating Safety Regulations and Testing our Software for those standards.
To be successful as an intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by your supervisor and involved in supporting the Seating KBE Software team in their day today tasks to know overall ideas of the Seating Design & Software Development.
· To Perform CAD design changes of the existing design to test in our KBE Seating Software.
· To Perform CAE Analysis of Seating Design Load cases using CAE Software to meet FMVSS & ECE Safety Regulations.
· To test our Seating KBE Software for bugs and report to Change Management Team.
· To support the Supervisor for preparing Presentation for client meetings.
· Attend meeting and willing to help any tasks assigned by his supervisor.
· A final year Mechanical Engineering Student or recent graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
· Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
· Good Knowledge in MS Word, Presentation skills.
· Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
· Should be a team player with interest to learn new things with strong work ethics.