About Zoom Abroad
Zoom Abroad is a free one-stop platform for aspiring students to search, connect, and apply to their eligible universities abroad.
Zoom Abroad provide all the right tools, connections, and information to students helping identify their best-fit universities and connect with fellow students, mentors, industry experts, university professors. This community and technology increase the probability of acceptance much faster than usual means.
About the Program
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promoting the Zoom Abroad platform on social media
2. Encouraging and increase student participation in events (eg webinars, fairs)
3. Increasing registrations in the App/website
4. Organizing events from time to time in your campus and student community
5. Conducting market research: To get student feedback via surveys and interviews
6. Managing and growing other CA networks
8. Identifying social groups in Social media and promote organic posts
1. Work closely with the International management team from London.
2. Get one-one free mentoring sessions from industry experts.
3. Learn business modeling, market research, and digital media marketing.
4. Learn directly from university professionals internationally
5. LORs could be given
Social Media MarketingDigital MarketingFacebook MarketingEmail MarketingUI & UX DesignInstagram Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 1st Dec'20 and 5th Jan'21
2. are available for duration of 2 months
3. are from Ahmedabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Vadodara, Mumbai, Kochi, Bangalore and neighboring cities
4. have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
1. INR 1000 per 100 registered student
2. INR 5000 per student enrollment
3. 10% per online purchase
4. INR 25,000 scholarship if you study abroad in Zoom Abroad's partner university.
5. 100% discount on other paid services of Zoom Abroad
6. A chance to travel to the UK (fully paid) for a star performer (100 enrolled students)
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings