About the Program
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Being a brand ambassador of CGI in their college
2. Taking permission from their respective college/university to organize start-up events
3. Conducting corporate events in your college (like International Symposium, conferences, etc
1. To be called as a Campus CEO (helps you stand out among other Campus Ambassadors)
2. Learn pedagogy and gain insights of corporate culture.
3. Develop leadership qualities and improve your communication and networking skills.
4. Make a lot of resourceful contacts and connections in the corporate world, which may help you bag a PPO.
5. Experience the exciting transformation from a student to a seasoned professional.
6. Be an agent of change - a torch-bearer - for your college/city/student community.
English Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 25th Jan'21 and 1st Mar'21
2. are available for duration of 3 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
1. Earn an incentive-based stipend of up to âš 20,000 on a monthly basis
2. Certificate of Appreciation
3. Letter of Recommendation signed by our Chairman, if performed very well during internship
4. Mentoring and incubation support by CGI worth Rupees Twenty Thousand Only
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Step 1: Online Application
Step 2: Telephonic Interview
Step 3: Interview with any member from the Council of Innovators (COI)
About CGI Campus CEO Program:
The campus CEO program is the dream project of the CGI. This unique program is designed with a curriculum to impart innovation and professionalism among all the Campus CEOs. Unlike other ordinary campus ambassador programs, we'll take all the selected Campus CEOs on a life-transforming journey from being an aspirant to a seasoned corporate employee. The way a CEO of a company is responsible for making the vital decisions for their company, we provide complete autonomy to our Campus CEOs to take initiatives, drive change, and above all add value and productivity in their professional life.
Number of openings
10 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship