About The Rising People Welfare Society
Our NGO helps in providing education and healthcare to Delhi's marginalized people. It is a youth club formed by the youth of the nation, the basic motto of which is social service. Besides the main motto, the basic idea of such a formation is to help every human being who needs help.
About the Program
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. To raise awareness about education in Delhi and burst the misconception that about the education of slums
2. To encourage people to share their knowledge and thus make the greatest donation from one human being can give to another
3. To eradicate reasons for the shortage of education so that many children can live their life
1. Opportunity to lead a community and strengthen your persuasion-communication skills
2. Improve your leadership, management, communication, and marketing skills
3. Chance to earn a certificate and Letter of recommendation.
English Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 17th Nov'20 and 22nd Dec'20
2. are available for duration of 3 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
1. Certificate of Appreciation
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Selection criteria based on interview.
Number of openings