Location: Bhadrak - Tractor
Qualification: UG or PG
Age: 21 - 30 Years
Experience: 0 Years
Key Requirement for the Position:
• Working knowledge in MS Office.
• Communication skill
• Maintain accuracy of data
• Supervisory skill
• Good Accounting knowledge
• Ensuring all Cash / Cheque payments are collected from the customers and deposited into the company bank account on time and provide receipts to the customers.
• Update and maintain all statutory related documents, book of accounts and make it available for validation by the audit team at any time.
• He is required to resolve all queries of the Customer/ Bank on time and also maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
• He is required to constantly coordinate with the respective regional department in HO and also with GL/ Treasury department.
• He needs to follow up constantly for the TDS details and keep necessary stake holders update.
• All Branch related statutory registers, notices, Petty cash/stamp/imprest /safe keys are to be maintained and secured.
• He will also try and explore any cross selling opportunities with the customers