Role & Responsibility
1 As Centre Coordinator:
a) Ability to manage Center, do sales & marketing, asset utilization, administration & delivery management
b) Will be responsible for Mobilization, getting students registered at the centre as per goals
c) Liaising with the local Key People, Brand visibility, NGO and the community to maintain positive energies.
d) Mass/Group/ individual counselling at different places of villages, Residence, Schools etc.
d) HO level functional follow-ups, coordination, closure of operating issues to run smooth centre operations
e) Handling Day to day expense of Centre, ensuring proper & timely bill submitting to Finance team NF
f) Maintenance of Centre Infrastructure
g) Preparing & sharing reports timely
2 Working as Faculty, taking complete responsibility of enrolled students which includes
a) Conducting classes
b) Ensuring student attendance and participation in sessions ensuring the learning level of students
c) Counselling of students and their parents if required
d) assessment and certification of all joined students
3• Open/Close the Learning Station as per agreed time/days.
• Fill up the Daily Check Sheet, Daily Status Sheet on a daily basis
• Log and record complaint at the Learning Station in the complaint logbook and intimate the HiWEL/NF Support team.
• Coordinate with HiWEL/NF Support Team/Engineer to resolve the logged complaint.
• Supervision and Maintenance of the Learning station
• Conducting survey and identification of the Children for the Learning station
• Implementation of the interventions, children activities, employee volunteer engagement and community Mobilization to attract more and more children to the LS
• Help Conducting the Monitoring and Evaluation activities at learning Station
• Collect the usage data and report to the project coordinator as and when required
Education Qualification Mandatory: Graduation is a must. Computer Graduate who knows computer & hardware well.
Preferable: willingness in sales
Past Experience/Skills Required (Mandatory)
Candidate should be strong with Basic of Computer (MS Office)
Strong motivation to work in the social sector
A person should be comfortable to train students
At least one year of experience in Training or Management
Excellent communication skills, Presentation skills. People handling skills
AttributesExtrovert, people-oriented, ability to handle students of varying learning abilities& age and motivate them.
Mature, confident, able to take stress, work in adverse situations
To be ready to perform any activity (multi-tasking) once necessary