Possessing a brilliant, problem solving mind, develop, support and maintain UE4 Build and Deployment systems used in a cloud/network environment to further our creation of Enterprise based CGI applications and asset creation (images, animations, etc.).
- Provide insight and best practice recommendations and guidance for UE4 projects
- Maintain project source control and build systems â assisting with CI/CD processes.
- Show high levels of intelligence in solving programmatic problems that scale in an efficient and graceful manner.
- Write clear, clean and understandable code, applying appropriate design patterns, etc.
- Break down agile user stories into work tasks, estimating work effort with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure good communication is maintained with other team members/departments throughout project life cycles
- Actively contribute to departmental learning and standards within the team environment through involvement in presentations/demonstrations, and participate in the continual drive for collaboration and knowledge sharing within the team
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in applications development and continually develop personal software skills
- Use lateral thinking and investigative techniques to solve technological challenges on projects
- Possess a brilliant, problem solving mind
- Enthusiastic about trying new technologies
- Constant desire to improve abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full, in-depth understanding of UE4.
Desirable Experience In
- 3D modelling, animation, rendering and shading
- UE4 Build systems
- CI/CD pipelines
- Linux, general infrastructure
- Git, Perforce
- Other games engines
- Docker, Kubernetes,
- Cloud providers
- Experience with other programming languages, e.g. Ruby, C#,