1. Post Name: Chairman & Managing Director
2. Pay Scale: Rs. 200000-370000 (IDA)
3. Schedule of the CPSE: Schedule A
4. Job Description And Responsibilities: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government of India. He is resposnsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
5. Qualification: The applicant be an Engineering graduate preferably in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with good academic record. Applicant with MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
6. Experience: The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute. Applicant with experience in Finance/ Marketing/ Production will have added advantage. Experience in defence industry is desirable.
7. Pay Scale:
(a)Central Public Sector Enterprises: Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 8250-9250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 11500-13500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 23750-28550 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 62000-80000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 150000-300000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017
(vi) Rs. 22400-24500 (CDA) Pre-revised
(vii) Rs. 67000-79000 (CDA) Post 01/01/2006
(viii) Rs. 182200-224100 (Level 15) CDA
8. The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
9. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis
10. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
11. Advt.No. - 25/2021
Age of superannuation 60 years. Internal: Minimum - 45, Maximum - 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. Others: Min - 45, Max - 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.