Advt.No. - 35/2021
1. Post Name: Chairman & Managing Director
2. Salary: Rs. 180000-320000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities:
The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government/Shareholders. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
4. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution. Applicants with Technical/ MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
5,. Experience: The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Applicants with experience in Finance/ Marketing /Production will have added advantage. Experience in Technical/Engineering industry is desirable.
6. Pay Scale: (a) Central Public Sector Enterprises
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
7. The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy
8. (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application. (ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Age of superannuation 60 years. Internal: Minimum - 45, Maximum - 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. Others: Min - 45, Max - 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.