(Why the position exists)
Key member of the team responsible for providing leadership and business insights that impact the effectiveness of our Contractor channel
& Partner efforts. Will be responsible to
Area of Responsibility
- Get a clear & updated understanding of Contractor channelâs environment and business performance
- Define the offer structure of the Channel
- Provide the Channel program to extend or saturate the channel
- To engage in new launches and launch events.
Strategic Growth of Contractor Channel
Support corporate, regional and segment sales team efforts to develop and implement the program strategy and infrastructure that financially motivates and supports channel partners to sell One SE product portfolio and drive incremental revenue.Channel Upskilling & Cross Skilling
Would include defining sales and training programs and delivering systems that support, enable and enhance our channel partnersâ ability to conduct business in a profitable manner.Program/ Project Deployment and Evaluation
Digital Enablement & Engagement
- Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the Project Management Plan for any Program deployment.
- Manage all financial planning for the program /project for the Channel. (Credit management , etc.)
- Define and design performance indicators to understand the impact on the Channel and Partner development program.
Evaluate Digital marketing analytics and campaign effectivenessRequirements
Job Related Experience
10 â 14 Years of experience in the field of Sales & Business Development. Experience of Channel Management would be a must.
Strong ability to visualize, identify trends in the market & formulate scenarios, should be able to work seamlessly with stakeholders (internal& external),understand market dynamics & present value of One SE product in market.Others (e.g. Language Skills, Technical Skills)
Excellent organizational, analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
The role requires a proven track record in channel sales , project management with a deep understanding of channel partner programs and operations. Should have deep understanding of the Contractor Channel.Primary Location