Roles and Responsibilities
Candidates would be responsible for
- working on the characterization of custom IP.
- development of relevant flows and methodologies for characterization and FE validation.
Qualification and Experience
Essential Technical Experience
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience working with characterization tools/flows and methodologies for custom IPâs, foundation IP.
- Good understanding of Digital circuits fundamentals and SoC concepts
- Experience with characterization, FE view generation and validation.
- Exposure to Industry-standard characterization tools and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of scripting tools (TCL, Perl, Python, ML)
- Exposure to Finfet and Fdsoi semiconductor process nodes
Characteristics & Requirements :
- Quick learner, good problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private LimitedExperience Level:
Early ProfessionalJob Type: