About Sangal & Associates
A firm of chartered accountants headed by 12 partners having expertise in a variety of fields - corporate valuations, projections, financial reporting, FEMA compliance, Indian Companies Act compliance, taxation, representation before NCLT/NCLAT/Income Tax Department/various other regulatory authorities, bank audit, statutory audit, tax audit and like.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities to include handling direct and indirect taxation for various clients, audit and assurance, managing reports, legal matters, accounting, and bookkeeping related services.
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Aug'20 and 24th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Job offer
Number of openings