CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 1ST ATTEMPT FINANCE MANAGER
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Location: Delhi NCR
1. Review existing accounting and financial controls and other compliance processes and make any necessary revisions or additions.
2. Address specific training and development needs in order to fill internal control gaps.
3. Providing insights related to the ongoing changes in auditing environment & suggest required changes to ensure better controls.
4. Supporting the Internal Audit activities.
5. Review of existing processes in view of internal control compliances.
6. Perform a variety of professional accounting functions supporting various activities.
7. Maintain accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
8. Support matters related to direct as well as indirect taxation.
9. Participate in preparing different tax remittances for payment.
10. Provide assistance in the development of the annual budget; assist in the review and validation of the annual budget; create variety of spread sheets, documents, and graphs; assist in preparing the final budget document for approval of group head.
11. Participate in Year- end audit.
12. Report to group companies queries in a courteous manner; provide information within the area of assignment; resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner.
13. Provide responsible staff assistance to management staff; perform special department projects as assigned.
14. Serve as department liaison to group companies as necessary.
15. Serve as a back up to the existing finance team members.
16. Meet the ad-hoc deadlines/tasks required by the CFO.
17. Participating/Leading any special projects related to improving existing processes etc.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 16,00,000 PA.