1. Strong accounting knowledge & good knowledge of IFRS Reporting.
2. Ability to handle a team of 3-8 accounting subordinates.
3. Profit & Loss a/c and balance sheet preparation.
4. Good coordination with statutory auditors & internal auditors to close audit on time.
5. Compliance of transfer pricing & Income tax as per existing low of land.
6. Process costing & Monthly manufacturing cost report.
7. Budget preparation & Budget analysis.
8. Sound knowledge of Direct & Indirect taxes.
9. Controlling & Management of Fixed assets.
10. Process & System implementation.
11. Inventory valuation and inventory management process.