To assist in managing Finance and Accounts activities by ensuring that the accounting practice is in compliance with related financial policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and local legislation.
(a) Finance Management
· To Manage all the operations of the assigned area of business accounting.
· Daily Treasury/Fund Management including cash, bank and loan accounts.
· Managing Inter Company financial transactions.
· Cash/Fund flow budgeting, estimation and management.
· Performance analysis of each Company/Product line on a concurrent basis.
· Co-ordination and discussion with internal and external stakeholders, wherever required.
· Analyse monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to managers and staff as requested.
· Continuous performance