You will be primarily responsible for engaging and working with project stakeholders to facilitate workshops to understand and define as-is and to-be end to end operational business process flows across multiple client change projects, Be responsible and run with aspects of operational readiness end to end to ensure on time project delivery - Key accountabilities including:
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Be a driver of the development and implementation of the changes
- Defining end to end business operating models, conducting gap analysis and partnering with stakeholders to deliver risk
- Identify and correct data and process problems; engage with relevant internal teams to eliminate recurrent problems that impact our deliverables.
- Ensuring all changes to products, best practice and operating models are clearly understood by all stakeholders and implemented in a controlled manner
- Ensuring solutions are in alignment with dependent processes and applications
- Delivering business readiness sign off for assigned projects prior to implementation
- Business Readiness Governance, ensuring change is completed successfully across operations
- Review of BI procedures, identifying and implementing efficiencies and improved controls allowing team to engage with the business and deliver projects utilising best practice
- Become a key contributor to the department's efforts of improving systems and technology, by actively participating in projects and testing of software and system tools.
- Work effectively with teams and colleagues in different levels of the organization and across different geographical locations, including training and mentorship.
- Proven business analysis skills with detailed knowledge across a financial operational environment
- Strong understanding of mutual fund accounting operations and associated assets, including experience in NAV calculations, unit pricing and financial reporting processes as opposed to Technology analysis
- At least 8 years global financial industry experience within top tier investment management or financial services firm
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and propose effective corrective solutions to meet term business, financial and/or system requirements
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on operational and/or project objectives to tight deadlines and high expectations
- Ability to handle multiple in-flight projects and deliver within given timeframes
- Excellent stakeholder and client relationship management skills
- Attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication
- Fast paced working style, ability to execute multiple projects, confident personality, ability to positively influence people and projects outcome
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.