1. To work in the box office and sell tickets to customers.
2. To work in the concession area and work with other team members in selling F&B products.
3. To be available at floor to ensure timely service and delivery to the customer in the Audi during movie breaks (Service on seat).
4. To ensure swift processing of orders during movie breaks.
5. Report all issues and challenges to the Patron Delight Officer in a timely manner.
Minimum Age should be 18 Years.
Candidate Should be less than 25 years.
Minimum Education Qualification: 10+2.
Cinépolis India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cinépolis and is the 1st international exhibitor in India. The company currently operates 360 screens under the brand names of Cinépolis, Cinépolis VIP, and Fun Cinemas. Cinépolis operates India’s biggest Megaplex – 15 Screen Multiplex in Pune and has brought innovative concepts to exhibition Industry in India. Cinépolis also offers multi-benefit loyalty program- ‘Club Cinépolis’, to enhance customer experience and increase loyalty. Club Cinépolis offers free registration, earning and burning of points, invite to pre-screening of movies and star visits. Cinépolis India has been awarded with “Most Admired Retail Launch” in 2010, “Most Admired Retailer – Innovation” in 2011, “Fastest Growing Multiplex Chain” in 2015, “IMAGES Most Admired Retailer – Entertainment” in 2015, “DLP CineAsia Marketing Achievement Award” in 2015, ‘Best Marketing Campaign of the Year’ award at the Making of Developed India awards 2017. In 2018 Cinépolis has been awarded with ‘Best Multiplex – West’, ‘Best Multiplex – South’ and ‘Fastest Growing Chain’ at the Global awards for Retail Excellence. In 2018, Cinépolis India has been awarded with “Most Trusted Brand of the Year” at Big Cine Expo 2018 and Images Most Admired Retailer – Entertainment at Indian Retail Forum 2018.