Citizen Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) - Program Manager
No. of Positions: 1
Role: The CCSG Program Manager leads the team to drive the program in all dimensions.
- Lead and drive the Program in all dimensions, build and execute scalable plans for recruiting.
- Work with key stakeholders to create efficient practices and bring deep insights and thought leadership to the Program
- Manage strategy, implementation and optimization of the Program’s overall engagements at national, state, and city level.
- Develop and maintain relationships with program partners at the national and state level. Identify and communicate opportunities and plans for partners to grow in conjunction with the Program as it scales.
- Represent the Program at industry events, which will include describing the benefits of working with the Program to partners and other industry players.
- Guide and support partners through processes & guidelines and liaise with the product and technical support when required.
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to the program.
- Source and close contracts agreeing on business terms, commission structure and service levels from partners/stakeholders
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA, or Masters in Urban Planning or Urban Management, or other Masters’ degree from a Premier institute.
- Demonstrated experience in the Urban Development Ecosystem and coordinating teams and multi-party processes. At least 8 years of work experience required; 10 years preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with and manage expectations of senior executives/experts and their staff.
Location of position(s): Based out of the office at NIUA, New Delhi; with travel to cities as required.
Remuneration: At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required. Remuneration will be structured as follows: 70% fixed; 30% variable (conditional on achieving KPIs); additional performance bonus possible