The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.Your Role and Responsibilities
As Citrix Specialist, you are responsible to provide technical support with high degree of Customer Happiness by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Prioritize major incidents based on business impact to the client
- Adopt the given technology to meet the drift of customer and business requirements.
- Set up a medium to large extent office, support data center services, remote servers, and set up remote site by configuring needed infrastructure
- Analyze and research options for collaborates with exiting external systems
- Participate in architectural planning for service management and service assurance
- Perform solution testing, debugging and refinements to produce the required end-product
- Prepare program-level, user-level documentation on an as-needed-basis
- Provide and receive technical direction as required to ensure program deadlines are met
- Managing Vendor and Customer relationship
- Monitor systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards
- Enforce ‘drop dead’ time to prevent outage outside of change window
- Provide updates / communication to senior management on the status of Citrix support related incidents
- Lead daily Operations meetings provided there are no P1 incidents running
- Aid with identifying problem management trends
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Citrix Admin environment
- Experience working on Citrix deployment and Security & Management along with expertise in Citrix- RES
- Hands-on knowledge on user administration (performance tuning of Citrix) along with Infrastructure team to coordinate updates and patches
- Experience on implementation and troubleshooting skills of Citrix NetScaler (Access Gateway, Load Balancing) and XenApp/XenDesktop 7.12 to 7.18 suite.
- Proven ability implementing Best Practices, Optimization, Fine Tuning skills on citrix Infrastructure (Inclusive of Storefront, DDCs, PVS)
- Proficient in granular level of monitoring and management skills in identifying potential issues proactively on core citrix infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability in technical implementation skills on creation of golden Image (Manual/ Automated Build),vDisk sealing Process (Manual/Automated)
- Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process (ITIL)
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications