SUMMARY OF ROLE/ JOB PROFILE
• Reporting to the Project Manager
• The post holder will be responsible for the effective implementation of the daily plan, providing all setting out on-site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure accurate setting out and levelling of the works in accordance with the drawings/ specifications.
• Ensure all drawings and information relating to the area of work are accurate and up-to-date.
• Ensure quality control and testing of materials is carried out in accordance with the specification requirements.
• Carry out check on works prior to and following any concrete pours to ensure accordance withdrawing.
• Fulfil the role of Temporary Works Co-Ordinator when required.
• Control, monitor & reduce wastage of construction materials.