Hudson River Trading is hiring a Clearing Associate for its Mumbai office. The person who takes on this exciting role will be tasked with assisting with all aspects of the clearing and settlement responsibilities of the Firm, in return they will get exposure to the exciting fast paced world of electronic trading as well as having the opportunity to work with exceptionally talented people from all aspects of the business.
This will be a challenging role with a wide scope and would suit a highly motivated individual with a solid understanding of clearing and settlement within a trading environment. The right candidate will be equally comfortable working alone or as part of a wider team and will have the ability to pick up new concepts quickly.Responsibilities:
- Monitor the daily processing of trades and pay-in and pay-out of funds
- Monitor the pay-in and pay-out of funds, securities at the expiry of the contracts
- Oversee correspondence with statutory agencies
- Drafting and updating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Generate system improvement requirements to comply with regulatory and market requirements
- Understand the new regulatory changes / requirements and effectively communicate the same to the internal stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate the new change with Clearing vendor and implement it in the current system.
- Handling all requirements and queries related to all regulatory audits, inspections and internal closures of bank & account books
- Bachelor's Degree.
- The candidate should possess at least 2+ years of relevant experience in NSE-BSE Equity and Equity Derivatives Market.
- Commodity Market Knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Basic / advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Visual Basic, MS - SQL.
- Knowledge of Accountancy and bookkeeping.
- Well versed in audit and compliance procedures.
- Should have a thorough understanding of banking platforms, depository operations and transaction processing.
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated abilities in networking
- Ability to maintain focus & multitask.
- Good communication, analytical and numerical skills.