Client Connectivity Software DeveloperJob Description
The Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.Responsibilities
- Will work on Automating the testcases for our client connectivity program globally
- Understand the business requirements and able to identify gaps in existing test suite
- Collaborate with development teams, BA and QA teams to pull together business requirements and create test suites
- Own and support global test environment creation and support
- Support production issues at L3 level
- Collaborate as part of a cross functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state of the art, next generation client connectivity platform development
- Participate in system builds for various client requirements globally, have curiosity and interest in understanding market microstructure details, work closely with engineering and product teams globally for successful delivery of projects
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Candidate should be proficient with Cucumber and worked in Automating test cases
- Candidate should have proven experience in Core JAVA
- Prior experience with FIX protocol is required
- 3+ years of professional experience working on trading system automation testing
- Experience in complete development lifecycle and designing global systems using Agile Methodology
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or Electronics/Electrical engineering from reputed College/University
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family:Applications Development
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citiâ€) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the '' poster. View the .
View the .
Job Description :Client Connectivity Software DeveloperJob DescriptionThe Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or r
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years