J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits. Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.The EMEA Client Onboarding Management
team is an implementation team focusing on the coordination and execution of complex and critical investment solutions for both Institutional client mandates and JPMorgan Funds, primarily in EMEA but also globally. The team provides continuity and confidence to our clients, navigating increasing complexity driven by product innovation and regulatory changes. The team consists of Client Onboarding Managers, Delivery Specialists, Strategic Project Managers and the Account Information Group. Members of the team work cross-functionally with senior representatives from Investment Desks, Product Development, Client Account Management, Compliance, Risk and Control functions as well as Team Managers and subject matter experts in Investment Operations, Technology and Third Party vendors.Primary Responsibilities
- COM works as an internal conduit between Front Office and Operations
- Facilitation & implementation of investment strategies for our Institutional Clients and JPM Funds Globally.
- Project manage the full lifecycle of each initiative from win to funding for both all Funds and Institutional initiatives with a broad range of complexity
- Complete and maintain each project plan and arrange regular meetings with all stakeholders to ensure progress is on track
- To provide coordination, issue resolution and implementation of services for new business initiatives as required
- Ensure effective Escalation protocol are followed as defined for timely resolution of issues involved in any initiative.
- Work in partnership with the UK COM (Product Delivery) team, ensuring implementation of allocated project work to agreed deadlines
- To provide coordination services for new business initiatives as proposed by Product Developers, Client Account Managers and Investment Desks
- Produce relevant initiative documents, including but not exclusive to: on-boarding checklists, account opening data, product specifications, project plans and any other related on-boarding documents as required
- Issue resolution - undertake effective issue management practice, look to resolve initiative delivery issues and escalate to the Product Delivery Manager as appropriate
- Co-ordinate relevant operational tasks and functions required for successful implementation of the initiative
- Effective communication and regular reporting to the COM Manager
- Coordinate and chair meetings, duly documented with actions followed to completion
- Complete account closure processes and track status
- Manage meetings/conference calls with all key stakeholders involved in event activities.
- Work within a flexible manner, willingness to undertake additional ad hoc operational tasks as required for the successful delivery of an initiative.
- Professionally qualified CA / CFA or Post Graduate finance professional, MBA with 5 years of experience in Financial Services industry or Graduate with 7-8 years of experience
- Clear understanding of Investment Management / Asset Management products
- Works with stakeholders to clarify and articulate key requirements
- Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously
- Ability to influence change
- Is able to take ownership and manage a project end to end (Project Management experience candidate preferred)
- Ability to identify process improvements and implement appropriate changes
- Flexible, ability to adapt to change
- Identification and ownership of issues and risks, tracking through to resolution or escalation where appropriate
- Excellent coordination and communication skills at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Confidence to challenge, and be challenged, whilst retaining a positive 'can-do' outlook
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.