Job Summary -
The Client Servicing Executive will serve as the primary business contact for our clients and our internal operations and technical teams for ensuring campaigns and any related managed services that we provide are properly delivered to the clients. You will proactively maintain good relation with our clients and ensure that our clients are able to receive the full benefits of our advertising products and services with great satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties -
Key Skills -
- Responsible to manage clients and work closely with the marketing team.
- Act as the main point of contact between the agency and the client.
- Maintain daily interactions with the client and internal teams.
- Should be able to research clients products, services, plans competitors and target markets.
- Send proposals to clients for approval & co-ordinate with them.
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts and keeping records and handling invoices.
- Quick learner and able to analyze large amounts of information.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, imaginative, a clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to handle financial issues with the client.
- Co-ordination with all internal departments and vendors to ensure smooth flow of day-to-day jobs.
- Proactively manage the campaigns and maintain a good working relationship with clients' teams.
- Coordinate the involvement of client/agency, and internal operation/technical teams to ensure smooth delivery and meeting of expectation.
- Identify and propose the assigned advertising solution to the client that can their issues and challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability and continuation of secured clients accounts.
- Develop a critical understanding of advertising clients' business, products, and business objectives.
- Cultivate good business relationship and foster excellent communication with our new and existing clients and partners through adherence to our rules of engagement.
- Manage the overall performance objectives, expectations, and progress of the secured accounts and projects.
- Accountability and Performance Measures.
- Meet assigned minimum appointment schedules.
- Maintains high clients satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Must be fluent in verbal & written English.,
- Comfortable for fieldwork.
Passionate and have good understanding and appreciation of the Web, digital media and advertising technology field Creative, and analytical in understanding customers' needs to deliver them satisfying solutions; Be a problem solver. Strong commitment to quality customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and prompt follow-through., Strong account management skills and thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.Required Experience and Qualifications -
0 to 2 years of working experience in service-oriented roles, preferably in advertising, digital media, digital marketing, IT and/or media sales.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any field, preferably digital media or Advertising or Marketing related.
- Ready to join immediately. Preference Pune based candidate.
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.Benefits -
Good Incentives, Travel Allowance