· Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
· Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
· To assist and design on content matters with regard to product marketing.
· Support all marketing plans of the company.