Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
'Users at the heart of everything we do' is core to Internshala's culture and we are challenging ourselves to become world's most user-centric company that sets 'the benchmark' for others to follow. This internship is your chance to be part of Internshala's quest in achieving this goal.
What will you do?
1. Guiding students and employers (existing and prospective) by answering their queries over emails and calls and resolving any problems they may be facing in a prompt and earnest manner
2. Looking into complaints and coordinating with companies & students to resolve the complaints
3. Taking feedback from current users regarding their experience with Internshala and identify improvement opportunities
What will you learn from this internship?
1. Learn the art of communication and the art of being empathic towards users, hence enhancing your soft skills
2. Get the knack of motivating the users and how to build relations with them
3. Get to know the nitty-gritty of how Internshala, as a product, works
4. Get to know about the different types of startups in India
Who are we looking for?
1. Enjoys serving and helping others with a strong sense of empathy
2. Loves interacting with people & takes pride in how her actions make this world a better place to live - one happy user at a time
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Aug'20 and 19th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 4 to 5 Lac/annum
For outstation candidates, we provide PG accommodation for first 7 days and also reimbursement of AC-3 tier train fare for relocation.