Client Success Specialist II
Title of Position/Requisitions: Senior Customer Success Specialist
Job Location:- Noida
Work Timing:- Shift Required (Based on Territory assigned)
Selected candidate will be responsible for attaining a revenue goal within an assigned territory. The individual will also identify opportunities for Oracle's Services and solutions at existing Enterprises where Oracle is currently in place, as well as opening the door within IT organizations at new customers in the territory.
About the Offerings:-
Java SE is the most common platform for enterprise systems and ISV applications today. Oracle Java SE Subscription and Oracle Java SE Desktop Subscription are Oracle's solutions for enterprise developers and ISVs running mission critical applications and infrastructure on the Java SE platform.
Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE) lets enterprises develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers. Java offers the rich user interface, performance, versatility, portability, and security that today's applications require.
Summary of role:-
The Customer Success team is designed to be the primary team following up on high run rate Java SE Subscription renewal transactions. This role involves writing formal email correspondence and following up with Java Sales customers for the express purpose of renewing Java SE Subscription contracts. This role is a sales support role to the Customer Success team and involves very high volumes of correspondence, and follow up. They are responsible for understanding and orchestrating Oracle's Java SE Subscription Renewal workflow, follow up and deal processes, as well as being the direct link between our volume Java SE Subscription customers and the Customer Success team. This team is an extremely valuable asset to the Customer Success organization to ensure a clear and concise communication notifying renewal prospects of renewal dates, pricing, contracts and bookings. These new, specific, Customer Success positions would report directly into Java Sales and perform the role of Customer Success as noted below.
Approximate Work Timings: standard work hours for EMEA, JAPAC
With relevant knowledge of customer relationship management, the customer success Representative supports the commercial management activities to ensure the timely renewal of Oracle Maintenance contracts with existing customers for the Asia- Pacific region. The Renewal Representative should be able to educate and deftly guide customers throughout the process, thereby delivering an excellent customer experience while effectively executing renewal plans.
The candidate is expected to have strong technical skills with essential skills such as negotiation, influence, strategic planning and organizational awareness to execute and deliver the desired goals .Working in partnership with multiple LOBs, the candidate is expected to provide professional support and help in optimizing renewal revenue.
Detailed Description And Job Requirements
- Follow up by email and phone on Java SE Subscription renewal contracts.
- For Direct Deals: Create Opportunity IDs, create budgetary quotes and book renewal deals.
- Update forecasts and communicate status as needed to Java Sales management.
- Work with Java Sales Channel Support team for entering and booking indirect deals.
- Achieve quarterly assigned sales quotas.
- The Customer Success Representative is responsible for actively engaging clients in pursuit of continued renewal of Java SE Subscription.
- Build relationships and negotiate with existing customers, being the 'go to' account manager for customers and partners.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely submission of Licenses/maintenance renewal quotes within assigned territory.
- Take an account management approach to identify co-termination and reinstatement opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to personally plan for achievement of performance goals and exceed quota for the assigned territory.
- Maintain accurate forecast and activities for assigned region in the CRM.
- Leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
- Handle escalations, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with a higher volume of smaller, less complex clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 to 5 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire