1. Welcome & greet visitors as soon as they enter & alert medical staff of their presence.
2. Communicate with patients via email and telephone to confirm appointments & answer non-medical related questions.
3. Assist Doctor with responding to correspondence, including email & Physical letter.
4. Perform additional administrative functions when needed, which can include providing patients with aftercare information and for payments.
5. Maintain medical records database to ensure patients information is kept up to date.
6. Calling New and Old Patients and informing about our service
1. Communication skill both written & verbal
2. Friendly & positive attitude
3. Convincing skill
4. Telephone etiquette
5. 3-5 years’ experience
6. Associated degree or certificate in medical receptionist or similar field
7. Proficiency in Microsoft office
8. Supervision of all the employees in the company.
9. Comparing monthly incomes and planning strategy for running company effectively.
10. Handling company's Income and Expenses.
11. Focusing on different marketing strategies.
12. Dealing with all the problems and rectifying in the company
13. Tele calling skill will add value
Expected Start Date: 19/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹9,596.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
About Dr. Vigil’s Advanced Physiotherapy, Acupuncture and RehabAt Dr. Vigil’s Advanced Physiotherapy, Acupuncture and Rehab our focus is on the quality of physiotherapy treatments you receive. Our centre is not the average physiotherapy clinic with rows of curtains and intermittent beds. Our Physiotherapists in Mira Road is designed to offer a positive client experience, this modern centre provides each client with an environment that promotes privacy and peace of mind. The centre is equipped with state of the art modalities and private treatment rooms, coupled with an unmatched professional healthcare environment, making this clinic the leading physiotherapy centre in Mira Road.