Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.Position Overview
As a member of the Cloud Platform Services team, you will help deliver Diebold NixdorfĂ˘ÂÂs next-generation cloud SaaS solutions. You already have experience with cloud infrastructure and configuration automation using tools such as Terraform, Ansible and Jenkins. You have a broad knowledge of IT systems in general, cloud technologies in particular, and enjoy staying current with the latest technology trends. In this role, you will work with globally distributed cross-functional teams including engineering, QA, product management, information security and IT to successfully bring new cloud solutions to our global market.You are responsible for
- Deploy and configure cloud infrastructure and applications using automation tools including Terraform, Ansible and Jenkins.
- Build and configure cloud services including compute, networking, storage, identity and access management, security, logging, monitoring, and external service integrations.
- Follow best practices to ensure cloud solutions are highly available, scalable, secure and PCI compliant.
- Evaluate and standardize cloud platforms, tools, and technologies for Diebold Nixdorf cloud solutions.
- Work with globally distributed teams to configure networking, identity and access management, and security services between Diebold Nixdorf, customer, and public cloud environments.
- Build and maintain relationships to promote adoption of cloud solution standards and best practices across global software engineering teams.
- Maintain deep hands-on technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure and cloud-related technologies, staying abreast of industry trends and developments.
- 1+ years of experience deploying enterprise solutions in a public cloud environment.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant IT fields (software, networking, databases, security, etc.)
- Strong Linux and networking knowledge.
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with automating cloud infrastructure deployment and configuration management.
- BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- A passion for learning and staying current on cloud-related technologies.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering large systems on time.
- Able to travel up to 25%.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Packer, AKS, PostgreSQL, Nginx, Azure Monitor, Fluentd, Prometheus, Open Liberty, J2EE
- Experience with PCI compliance and HSM management is a plus.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
- Expertise in Azure, AWS or GCP (Azure preferred).
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.