This position requires experience in delivering training on AWS and willingness to learn multiple cloud at our organization. Generate curriculum for technical trainings. Work with internal team to design, own and deliver advanced training courses
Candidate should have AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification. Having a professional level certification or a specialty certification is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and enterprise development.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience with application deployment on servers.
- Experience in automation and DevOps tools like Ansible, Docker etc is an added advantage.
- Experience with hybrid cloud environments is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification. Having a professional level certification or a specialty certification is an added advantage.
- 3+ years - Technical (working) experience.
- Working within the public cloud â Azure, AWS or Google and experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
- Experience designing, developing, and/or delivering technical instructional material.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired.
- Current AWS Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Developer).
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Infrastructure, Networking, Database, Systems Administration, Cloud Technology, Application Development.
- Fluent English language skills with solid writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
â˘ 3+ years demonstrated experienced in a technical, IT and training related position.