We are still looking for and hiring new employees for all positions listed on the website.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we will not have any personal on-site interview. All interviews will be conducted via Skype and you will be allowed to work from home until the situation gets better.We work because we love what we do and we are seeking like-minded individuals!
That's why we're in it. To stretch, to think big, to stumble, to get back up, to never stop until we not only solve a problem but create something transformational. Our passionate teams are made from different disciplines and backgrounds because diverse minds don't think like â they think bigger, together.
As a CMS Engineer(WordPress/Typo3)
, you will be responsible for the planning, architecture, and implementation of WordPress and Typo3 Projects.Tasks
What you will do:
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Developing Websites, Web-Applications, and APIs based on WordPress and Typo3
- Conceptualize and execute all development stages in a team
- Innovating and reliable technical design and system architecture across services and applications
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues
What you will have:
- Minimum 3 years of extensive experiences in similar capacity developing websites or applications
- Familiar with PHP, WordPress, and Typo3
- Already work with RESTful Services, JSON, Plugins, and Themes
- Experience in Agile software development methodology, secure software development, and performance optimization.
- Perfect fit if you already know about Git, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
Why THIS IS! Digital Media Group?
We are a worldwide team of passionate developers, project managers, and designers that create outstanding custom digital solutions for mobile devices, VR/AR headsets, browsers, and voice systems.
At THIS IS! DMG
, we want to work with professional and smart individuals that are interested in increasing their skills and create perfect solutions. We are focussed and driven by our mission to provide the best solutions for our customers in every project.Why work with us
Youâre an individual person
and a future expert
in your field! That is why we try to offer everyone an environment where they can concentrate on their work. We are also interested in what we can do for you to let you concentrate on your work and personal development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work, and Work & Travel
- Casual and friendly work environment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Work-related education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, BigData, AI and IoT
- Sick leave and annual leave
- And more to offer
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!