1. Set up and use CNC and VMC equipment to carry out activities including milling, drilling, and grinding.
2. Acquire a thorough understanding of the task's requirements and the desired outcome through reading mechanical drawings, blueprints, etc.
3. Convert instructions into computer commands so that the machinery can do the necessary task.
4. Prepare and put components and raw materials onto the equipment.
5. Set up a test run to see if the equipment produces outputs that are accurate.
6. To create a high number of pieces, set the machines to run through full cycles.
7. Keep an eye on the machines while they work and make any necessary modifications to get a better outcome.
8. Examine and gauge finished products, then contrast them with specifications to see if the process was successful.