· Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
· Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
· Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
· Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
· Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
· Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
· Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
· Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
· Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.