Who we are?
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider
at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusionsystems.comWhat You’ll Do?
Who We Need?
- Communicate with clients and external 3 rd parties, including Prime Brokers, Fund Administrators,
and other counterparties on connectivity projects
- Strengthen our client and broker relationships through strong delivery and issue resolution
- Work closely with the Product Management team to ensure any development requests are well
- Work with our technology teams to troubleshoot and resolve application service disruptions in
- Work with global operations teams to strategically resolve any job scheduling failures or issues
- Solve data import issues relating to reconciliations and other priority production system
- Contribute to process improvement and team-building related to all the above responsibilities
- Help identify and coordinate new potential features that arise from daily product execution and
Perks of working for Enfusion
- 3 - 11 years of experience in a technical operations or IT role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker, Fund Administrator, financial technology company, or exchange
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to and familiarity with reporting and ETL tools is a bonus
- Previous networking or IT experience is a bonus
- Previous client-facing experience is a bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry