This is a Band 28 requisition. Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.Job Description
High Balance Past Due is a fast-paced result-oriented process. All conversations are about overdue payments.
Purpose of the Role: Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through Inbound/Outbound
- Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through Inbound/Outbound, Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
- Meet metrics on VOCM, quality, contact efficiency and collection.
- Shift 24X7
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks, Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
Critical Factors to Success:
Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment
Past Experience: 1 – 3 years
Academic Background: Graduate
Functional Skills/Capabilities: Collections experience/ Sales, Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
Technical Skills/Capabilities: Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity, Change Management Ability & self-motivated, demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to deliver result & display Personal Accountability.