Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Nov'20 and 18th Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have already graduated with a college degree in a related field (e.g., English, marketing/communications, advertising or public relations)
2. Must have a firm grasp of social media tools and platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
3. Must have prior internship experience with a startup or creative agency in content/marketing related roles
4. Must have an understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing
5. Must be computer literate (good working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel)
6. Must have a genuine enthusiasm for creating compelling marketing materials
7. Must be a self-starter with good time management skills, and be creative with the ability to communicate in a professional manner
8. Must have the ability to work well independently and within a team
9. Must have great research and organizational skills
10. Must commit to offering a continuous improvement of service quality and the organization's mission