DeepThought, the thought leader’s cradle, is scouting for young rebels who can un-learn, re-learn and help in bringing out a research revolution, for the next generation of thinkers, impact makers, and champions of change. The idea is to bring PhD level rigor to school level.We look for young minds with strong analytical thinking, spontaneity in brainstorming and documentation skills.
We are a flat organization and we provide equal opportunities of self-development to all our team members. Read the provided documentation carefully, to get the best out of the selection process. All DeepThought employees/fellows/interns undergo Socratic Dialogue/Design Thinking modules.Desired Personality Traits
Learnability + Openness: Ability to unlearn and
learn, especially fundamentals. Is the candidate happy to learn something new
or do new situations repel?
2. Perseverance: Endurance to sustain new + intensive thinking. Is the candidate intimidated by the organization’s literature or is the candidate’s resolve and commitment purpose enabling endurance?
3. Self-Awareness + Growth Mindset:Knowing one’s purpose and seeking a meaningful career. Do you know what you wish to do in life? Do you explore or do you flow with the herd?
4. Humility + Inclusion: Can we look at all students and all stakeholders as sentient beings with innate potential? Can we respect the diversity of perspectives? Do we include everyone?
5. Temperament + Adaptability: The ability to withstand uncertainty and new situations involved while bringing into existence a new idea with the potential to disrupt and advance humanity.
1. Take this opportunity only if you aspire for an inter-disciplinary, cross-functional job.
2. Read this document carefully, go through the literature, YouTube channel and website.
3. Work culture: /pulse/grooming-intern-cxo-tarun-sciensation/
1. Monitor stakeholder deliverables to execute the community engagement strategy.
2. Interact with parents and internal stakeholders, to secure enrolments.
3. Engage audience on social media handles/DeepThought learning communities.
KPIs: (a) Community Size (b) Community engagement (c)enrolments from community
About DeepThought EduTech Ventures
DeepThought works with the mission of nurturing thought leaders out of children by exposing them to Philosophy so they could extrapolate out of textual contents, into interdisciplinary cross functional real life problem solving. The vision is to lead the world into a heaven of freedom where everyone is a researcher, where decision-making is thought through, where knowledge creators are respected.
DeepThought is mentored by Dr.
Chandrashekar D.P. (CEO, JGI Schools),Mr. Yugandhar Reddy (Founder, VREAP
Foundation, former School Director, Oakridge, Bachupally). Thought from
different fields, CXOs, have come together to invest, through a crowdfunding
campaign, to nurture this research revolution, this Thought Leadership mission.
Why take up this opportunity
1- You learn to learn, with Philosophy, so you can ace courses swiftly.
2- Be a part of the research revolution, which is now supported by thought leaders turned investors from different parts of the world.
3- Exposure: Networking with thought leaders, researchers through events.
4- Sciensation alumni now at world-class universities/companies like KPMG/PwC/ISB/INSEAD.