Community managers serve as the face of a company. They are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. Community managers re involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Talk to developers to understand the behavior and physiology
2. Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media
3. Coordinate with the marketing, PR and communications teams
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Aug'20 and 22nd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.