At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesThis role is essential to realizing cutting edge in Capabilities and Solutions for clients worldwide using SCCM and would involve working with highly skilled infrastructure architects and deployment specialists in taking up challenging internal IBM projects in order to develop and execute complex solutions for IBM clients worldwide.
- As System Center Configuration Manager Administrator (SCCM) Administrator you will provide L3 level Storage Management services, support and product support for client
- Actively and pre-emptively determine possible faults and causes by the execution of pre-determined health and operational checks. Manage and resolve problems identified by sys admins or monitoring software
- Work with change and problem management tools. Provide hardware /software fault detection and vendor liaison. Liaise with customer accounts as required. Investigate, identify and document proposals that will improve application recoverability
- Allocate storage to new servers as desired. Maintain reports on disk utilization, availability and growth patterns
- Work with other team members who are in a different time zone
- Review daily status and follow up on any issues on account environments
Culture IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience on System Center Configuration Manager Administrator (SCCM)
- Proven exposure on infra management, Inventory management and image management. Hands on experience in PowerShell script
- Proficient in documenting existing and new infrastructure deployments using Run Book and architecture diagrams
- Ability to pick up new areas and work on a Consultant Profile as well
- Demonstrable experience to implement processes to standardize IT practices and procedures, capability and risk mitigation
- Validated knowledge in providing Monthly capacity management for all the dell storage and forecasts to assess future growth and capacity requirements
- Willingness to perform duties in high availability - 24*7
About Business Unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publication
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.